Learn More About Our Practice
Safe, Supportive Therapy & Counseling in South Denver
“Our Mission is to provide Positive Emotional Support and Practical Tools for Long-term Mental Health and Ongoing Happiness, in a Completely Safe and Respectful Therapeutic Environment.”
The fast-paced, high-tech, constantly-connected lives we lead today leaves most of us with little time for introspection or self-care. Instead, we tend to live “in the moment”, with little consideration of unresolved issues and emotional trauma that may be affecting us on a day-to-day basis. This makes coping with stress and anxiety problematic at best, and impossible at worst.
- Your Goal: To find a place of emotional support, where you can safely unburden yourself of your “emotional baggage”; a place where therapists and counselors can help you process and overcome your personal challenges; a place where you can rediscover your true self and renew your sense of joy and happiness.
- Our Goal: To provide that safe, supportive, therapeutic space for you to explore your life, your feelings, your belief systems, your actions, your decisions, and your Self.
Practical Solutions to Mental Health Challenges
While no one can live your life for you, or determine your values and set your goals, a supportive therapist can be your guide through those things, helping you to determine exactly what is holding you back and pointing you toward the happiness and success you seek.
Having a quiet space in which you can reflect on your beliefs and behaviors, with a bit of gentle probing, prodding, and encouragement from your therapist or counselor, can go a very long way toward helping you set aside the white noise of contemporary life to rediscover all that you had hoped to be – and become.
Whatever mental health challenges you may be dealing with, our therapists are here to help you with:
- Stress Management
- Overcoming Anxiety
- Coping with Depression
- Marital Issues and Family Therapy
- Communication Challenges
- Anger Management
- Grief and Loss Counseling
- Ongoing Mental Health Challenges
The staff and doctors at Dr. Jeff Caster & Associates are here to provide the best therapeutic care and counseling possible for our clients. Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Therapy and Counseling.
Ready to get started working on YOU? Click here to Contact Dr. Caster and his staff.
Dr. Jeff Caster